Year13 and YouthSense are parallel digital enterprises that are whole-heartedly dedicated to inspiring and supporting young Australians in their post-school endeavours. Year13 and YouthSense believe that current solutions employed by Government, Education and Employment sectors to combat economic and societal problems such as youth unemployment and youth disengagement are not resonating with younger audiences. By addressing the communication concerns between these markets, we can combat issues like unemployment and create a more uniform transition from school to work. The ways in which Year13 and YouthSense distil these ideologies into their business model is by;
- Inspiring – incomparable insights from Year13’s own first hand data.
- This is done through the use of surveys, polls and actual user feedback.
- Educate – figuring what are the best practices within ever-evolving resources and platforms
- Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat aren’t just mind controlling social media tools, but amazing tools to gather information that you would otherwise not find in a textbook about youth and how they are developing and growing in the 21st
- Empowering – delivering a research paper each year with expert recommendations based on feedback and genuine insights of the market that we target.
- For more information on Year13 and YouthSense’s 2017 paper, please see LINK.